ZF TOX Bioassay Ready TO USE Kits
ZF BioLabs has developed cost-effective tox kits using the zebrafish embryo model based on our world leading embryo production technology:
- Your organization will not need to do external contract research, maintaining full control over the R&D assuring confidentiality.
- Your organization will not need to cover costs neither invest time, space and personnel in new facilities for zebrafish embryo production.
- We offer ready to use kits (needed embryos, materials and documentation) with methods already based on scientific publications.
Remember that, as a customer-focused company, ZF BioLabs bases many of its research activities on their demands, offering products and services adapted to meet their specific needs: i.e. under request taylor made adaptations of our kits. For more information contact us.
All kits are delivered in a well designed and developed packing system:
- Internal containers and additional packing materials were optimized and tested so that there are no side effects in the results of toxicological tests compared to non transported embryos.
- Robust, leak prove and double box isothermic design, with a proven internal thermal inertia capable to stand long trips under big temperature differences with outer environment.
- IATA compliance for safer and faster aerial transportation.
ZF ACUTOX Kit
Allows the determination of 48-h LC50 value, in a fast and cost effective way of any testing compound on living embryos.
ZF ACUTOX- PLUS Kit
In addition to the 48-h LC50 value, this kit allows a fast and cost effective assessment of morphological/functional effects of the tested compounds on living embryos.
ZF S-CARDIAC Kit
For more detailed information please contact us.
ZF S-DIGESTIVE Kit
This kit allows the assessment of possible toxic effects of any testing compound on digestive tract motility of living zebrafish embryos.
ZF S-OMR Kit
This kit allows the assessment of OMR (optomotor response) function of any testing compound on living embryos.
ZF Basic Training Kit
Exclusive training kit, specially designed for those researchers with no previous experience using the zebrafish embryo model.
Also available ZF Embryos Kit
If your organization just wants to avoid spending costly time, space and personnel in new facilities for zebrafish embryo production, ZF Embryos Kit can be your solution. You can receive any number of high quality embryos, of the selected zebrafish line, all of the same age and synchronized with your laboratory working hours.