ZF BioLabs offers the followings toxicity services:
- Developmental Toxicity (DTZ). Teratogenicity of a testing compound based on a very deep knowledge of the embryology of the Zebrafish.
- Acute Toxicity Assays. Fast and cost effective LC50 value determination with some extra advantages; FTZ, AcuTox, AcuTox-PLUS, etc.
- Organ-specific Toxicity Assays. Different tests in which the toxicity studies are focused on specific organ(s).
- Ecotoxicity. Bioassays using zebrafish embryo as alternative model for toxicology studies in environmental issues.
- Nanotoxicity. Technology useful as feedback for scientists & engineers designing novel nanomaterials which may suppose potential toxicity.
- Zebrafish Modular Facility Set-up Service. Setup your own zebrafish modular lab with the whole toxicology test package, design and setup of tailor-made zebrafish state-of-the-art breeding and rearing facilities, microinjection workstation, training and technical assistance, etc.
To learn more please read: